Yes every test is logged with all the relevant information that will make it easy for you to see the past performance of the test and when it was conducted.
Articles in this section
- What is data confidentiality policy at TestRise?
- Can I get tests results back in less than 2 hours?
- How can I run more than 1 test in parallel?
- What does unlimited testing mean?
- How can you provide the service at such a low rate?
- Does your test results include videos?
- What are the platforms supported by your service?
- Can we view the history of the test run?
- How long does it take to run a test case?
- How are bugs reported?