This depends on the complexity of your test and how many different devices it is being run on. Our goal is to return test results anywhere from 2 hours to 12 hours time periods.
Articles in this section
- What is data confidentiality policy at TestRise?
- Can I get tests results back in less than 2 hours?
- How can I run more than 1 test in parallel?
- What does unlimited testing mean?
- How can you provide the service at such a low rate?
- Does your test results include videos?
- What are the platforms supported by your service?
- Can we view the history of the test run?
- How long does it take to run a test case?
- How are bugs reported?