After the tester has run the test you will get a notification on your connected sources which could be email or slack/hipchat. Bugs will come complete with screenshots and where exactly the failure occurred to ensure your team can fix it and then submit the test to be run again.
Articles in this section
- What is data confidentiality policy at TestRise?
- Can I get tests results back in less than 2 hours?
- How can I run more than 1 test in parallel?
- What does unlimited testing mean?
- How can you provide the service at such a low rate?
- Does your test results include videos?
- What are the platforms supported by your service?
- Can we view the history of the test run?
- How long does it take to run a test case?
- How are bugs reported?